We aim to deliver results and reports on time every time
With Terra Tek’s overall resources we undertake to complete all projects on time and in accordance with client’s requirements. We monitor our performance on delivery of site investigation and testing projects regularly as part of ISO9001 requirements to ensure that we meet our minimum acceptable performance criteria of more that 95% of contracts issued on time.
Standard delivery times (subject to appropriate paperwork and order being received) are as follows:
- Site mobilisation for in-situ testing = 24hrs notice or same working day
- Site mobilization for Site Investigations = 1 to 3 working days (subject to available HSE information)
- Routine Geotechnical Testing = 10 working days
- Specialist Geotechnical Test = Dependent on material and type of test.
- Aggregate & Rock Testing = 7 to 10 working days
- Chemistry Testing = 7 to 10 working days
In many cases testing can be accelerated depending on work load and nature of the testing requested.